The Thunder Bay Business Women’s Network provides a forum for business women to develop themselves, their businesses and the business community of Northwestern Ontario.
Networking is getting together to get ahead. It is sharing information, developing interpersonal skills, and creating contacts for mutual, personal and business gains. It is recognizing each other’s achievements, becoming involved with your community and assisting others in their business and career growth. Networking is about building and maintaining a long term relationship where both parties develop a comfort level with each other, and want to help one another. It is simply about talking to people and is reciprocal in nature. Networking isn’t about what you get; it’s about what you give.
Benefits to Joining Our Network :
- Business Listing in the Thunder Bay Business Women’s Network Directory
- Educational opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Develop your networking skills.
- Member pricing for Thunder Bay Women’s Network events and exhibit shows
- Opportunity to connect and mentor other businesswomen within the Thunder Bay Business Women’s
- Network Access to our exclusive Facebook Group
- Opportunity to participate in TBBWN committees and taskforces
- Opportunity to provide member to member discounts
- Opportunity to advertise in our monthly newsletter and through our official social media channels
- Meet valuable contacts and new friends.
- Enjoy social interaction with other women