The Thunder Bay Business Women’s Network provides a forum for business women to develop themselves, their businesses and the business community of Northwestern Ontario.
Networking is getting together to get ahead. It is sharing information, developing interpersonal skills, and creating contacts for mutual, personal and business gains. It is recognizing each other’s achievements, becoming involved with your community and assisting others in their business and career growth. Networking is about building and maintaining a log term relationship where both parties develop a comfort level with each other, and want to help one another. It is simply about talking to people and is reciprocal in nature. Networking isn’t about what you get; it’s about what you give.
Benefits to Joining Our Network :
- Educational opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Free business listing and photo in the TBBWN Membership Directory.
- Meet valuable contacts and new friends. Enjoy social interaction with other business women.
- Promote yourself, your business. Recommend your business and get leads or contracts.
- Share information. Display your promotional materials at membership meetings.
- Develop networking skills.
- Advertise in our monthly newsletter.
- Profiles are drawn at each meeting and the members are highlighted in the following month’s newsletter.
TBBWN Board Members Wanted
The Thunder Bay Business Women’s Network is always looking for more Board Members. Please consider giving of your time and expertise to assist us in being the best we can be. If you are interested please contact any of the Board Members. Board Meetings are held once a month from September to June and run from 5:30 pm to approximately 7:00 pm.