Some tips for enhancing your networking skills.
- Attend TBBWN meetings each month.
- Volunteer your skills and your time. Ask a Board member how you can get involved.
- Distribute your business cards to other members.
- Make it your goal to meet at least one new person at every meeting.
- Provide a door prize and your name and company will be announced when the prize is drawn.
- Make use of the directory when you are looking for a product/service or to market your own products and services.
- Play host. Help to introduce others and pass on business leads and information.
- Deliver results. If a network contact gives you a lead, be sure to follow up promptly. Let your contact know the outcome.
- Be positive and listen to what others have to say.
- Share your experience, insights and knowledge and encourage others to do the same.
© Copyright 2019 Thunder Bay Business Women's Network Inc.